1. The energy is relatively high. The energy storage density is high, reaching 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of traditional lead-acid ion batteries;
2. With lithium iron phosphate as the positive electrode, the battery is charged and discharged at 1C (100% DOD). There are 10,000 usage records. 3.7 V batteries can use lithium cobalt oxide as the positive electrode. Perform charging and discharging. 2000 records are used;
3. High rated voltage (single working voltage is 3.7V or 3.2V), which is approximately equal to the series voltage of 3 nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen hydride rechargeable batteries, which can easily constitute a battery power supply; lithium batteries can be used by new types of lithium The battery voltage regulator is adjusted. This research technology adjusts the voltage to 3.0V to adapt to the use of a small electrical appliance.
4. Lithium iron phosphate lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles have high power capacity and can reach a charge and discharge capacity of 15-30C, which is convenient for high-intensity start-up and acceleration.
5. The self-discharge rate is very low, which is one of the more prominent advantages of the battery. Generally, it can be less than 1%/month, which is less than 1/20 of NiMH battery;
6. Light weight, same size, weight is about 1/6-1/5 of lead-acid products:
7. High and low temperature product adaptability, can be used in the environment of -20℃–60℃, and can be used in the environment of -45℃ after treatment;
8. Green and environmental protection, regardless of its production, use or scrap, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements, lead, mercury, cadmium and other substances.
9. The production enterprises basically do not consume water, which is very important and beneficial to improving the water shortage in our country.
Specific energy is energy per unit weight or volume. Expressed in wh/Kg or wh/L. Wh is an energy unit, w is watt, h is hour; Kg is kilogram (weight unit), and l is liter (volume unit).
1. Lithium improves the safety of the battery at one time, and there is a danger of explosion.
2. The development of lithium-ion batteries needs to protect the working circuit to prevent the battery from overcharging and overdischarging.
3. High production requirements and high cost.
4. The conditions of use are restricted, and it is dangerous to use high and low temperatures.
1. High energy density: The weight of a lithium-ion battery with the same capacity is only half that of a nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen battery, and its volume is 20% to 30% of that of a nickel-cadmium battery. 35-50% nickel cadmium.
2. High voltage: The operating voltage of a single lithium-ion battery is 3.7V (average), which is equivalent to three series of nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries.
3. Pollution-free: Li-ion power battery does not contain cadmium, lead, mercury and other harmful metal substances.
4. Fast charging uses a constant current and constant voltage charger with a rated voltage of 4.2V, which can fully charge the lithium-ion battery within 1.5-2.5 hours; the newly developed lithium iron phosphate battery can be fully charged in 35 minutes.
5. High cycle life: Under normal circumstances, the charge and discharge cycle of lithium-ion batteries can reach more than 500 times, and lithium iron phosphate (hereinafter referred to as ferrous phosphorus) can reach more than 2000 times.
6. Memory effect without memory effect refers to the phenomenon that the capacity of nickel-cadmium batteries can be reduced during the development process of charging and discharging. Lithium-ion batteries do not have this effect.
7. Metal-free lithium: Lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium, so lithium batteries can be carried on passenger aircraft without restrictions during airplane transportation.
Post time: Apr-25-2021